this week on i didn’t know i was a satanist
Literally the American employment system.
FINALLY someone made a post about this!!
What if the Doctor’s name is just something like
You mean like this
im crying because did disney miss the part where she DIDNT WANT TO DRESS UP FOR THE CEREMONY IN THE MOVIE? NO? OK WERE GONNA IGNORE THAT.
reblog if u understand this inspirational message
an important message brought to you by the music community on tumblr.
how could one not reblog this?
I hope this is as fruitful as the Harry Potter one.
The more I learn about Satanism, the less horrendous it seems. Not even kidding.
That’s cause non-theistic Satanism is more about worshipping yourself and sorta treating others how you want to be treated etc
satanism is actually really solid like the Fifth Satanic Rule of the Earth says not to make sexual advances unless you are given consent
satan seems like a pretty nice guy
This week on “I didn’t know I was a Satanist”
Wait till you hear the Nine Satanic Sins
5. Herd conformity
6. Lack of perspective
7. Forgetfulness of past orthodoxies
8. Counterproductive pride
9. Lack of aesthetics
That’s right. If you ain’t got no style, you be sinning.
Philadelphia: High school students walk out of class and march to City Hall to protest severe budget cuts and planned school closings, May 9, 2013.
The budget cuts are absolutely horrific. Here are some of the proposed changes:
- Schools with more than 1,000 students would no longer be required to have librarians or librarian assistants.
- Schools would no longer be required to have counselors, and counselors’ caseloads would no longer be capped.
- Teachers could be assigned to unlimited classes outside their subject area, and high school teachers could be assigned an extra class without pay. There would be no limit on amount of consecutive time taught in a school day.
- There would be no limit on class size
- The district would no longer be required to provide copy machines, or “a sufficient number of instructional materials and textbooks.”
- Counselors would no longer be guaranteed to have rooms with privacy and confidentiality, a telephone, a locked filing cabinet and a door.
There’s more here.
notice most of the posters are children of color
I just want you to notice
USA. USA. USA.
It’s time to stop obsessing with fetuses and start caring about the actual children who need our help.
LAST COMMENT. YES
I cannot fathom teaching under those proposed conditions. What the hell is wrong with the people in charge of making these decisions in our country? Ugh.